i have a problem nocks dont line up with the fletchings

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bowhunter21, Dec 25, 2007.

1. bowhunter21

bowhunter21 Junior Member

i gaot some fall staker aluminum arrows and they are messed up the nocks arrent in line with the pin feather is this on purpose there all like this

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Can you post a picture so we can tell what kind of nocks you have on these arrows? If they are glue on nocks unfortnuately the only option is to cut them off and put new nock as on. But if they are press in you should be able to just turn the nocks....:wave:

3. bowhunter21

they are called super nocks nt

ntxdfgsxdgsdgsdgsdgsdgfgsdgfsgsdfgfsgsdfgsfgsfg

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Just to clear something up from my previous post that I thought might be a little unclear is that you will need to cut the nocks off not the arrows...:wave:

5. bowhunter21

im going return them

ill get another set

6. nubo1

nubo1 New Member

practice

I certainly wouldn't get rid of them ,they'll make for shooting small game and target practice . They must be glued on are they ,I'd cut them off and re knock them ,easy to do.Cheaper too.

nubo

7. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

If they came from wally world,they will have the nocks already glued on....depending on your dl,they should be long enough to cut off the end and just install uni-bushings.....you may or may not have to refletch though.......still cheaper than buying new area arrows.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2008