I know this belongs in tourney section....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, May 16, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

But is any one going to the first leg of the NY bowhunters triple crown this weekend. May 21. Says on the weather reports rain untill Monday but will go anyway. Maybe get a little 3-d shoots.com team together? How about it Chris, all we require for sponsership is money for fuel, so about $250 should cover mine:peace: All kinding aside if your going post up and the times you hope to be there, always like to put a name to a face.

I hope to be there between 8:00 and 9:00 but can make it more definate if anyone needs a shooting partner or two. I know of at least 1 other guy that should be able to make it w/me.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey just cuz I am going does not mean you all need to be scared!!!:laugh:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Scared who me!!?????

Hey there Adam I sure wish I lived a little closer I would love to meet you and finally put a face with the name also. And while we shot I would show you this cool rest I have on the ole XT. :biggrin1: I am going to buy a new sight for hunting this week still not sure which one though leaning towards the MBG Flashpoint. Or maybe a Viper not really sure yet. Oh well just thought I would say HOWDY and say "GOOD LUCK" at the shoot.:rockon: I hope you stay dry its been raining like crazy around here.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I cant beleive that no one else is going.:noidea: I thought it would be a big hit, how about it guys, is there noone going, its probably like 2 hours from me but I can make it.

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Can't make it. I wish I could go, I'll be lucky to be able to sneak out to Lake Katrine for a couple hours. We'll have to try to hook up some sunday. I'm goin to TiYogi on the 28th for sure.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey brokenarrow where you from?

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Gardiner, just on the edge of Miniwaska

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

You have told me that before I just dont have a real good memory sometimes!:biggrin1: