I need a good reason to tell the judge.

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by QSA, Feb 15, 2008.

1. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I messed up and let my carry permit expire. So now with all the new laws after 911 i have to go and do it all over one more time. If you have never done it before. Here is how it works.
    You go file out forms for god knows how long. Then you pay and go get your finger prints taking. Then you have to go in front of a judge and tell them why you want to carry a fire arm.
    The first time I was having trouble with my wife's dope head sister and her boy freind. Told then he was nuts and was the kind of person that would come by my work shooting. lol not really but sounded good at the time. I was just hoping.
    So here is why I posted this. Most of you have seen my photo. I am not cutting my hair or shaving. So I need a really good reason I need a permit.

The only one I can think of besides it is my right, is to tell him just watch the news.

2. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Just intoduce him to this website and he will see why you need the extra protection. But be sure to wear the eyepatch.

3. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Qsa does your job require you to travel to make repairs on trailers at all? If so you would be carrying a large amount of tools which have a high dollar value and you need to be able to protect yourself and your inventory in questionable areas of the State.... That will be $50 make the check payable to Fiddle...:rockon: :rockon:

4. rpford53

rpford53 Member

Switch the State you live in.

5. QSA

No they can not aford to pay me to do that kind of work. They baerly can aford me like it is. I an not cheap.

6. QSA

not gonna happen

7. QSA

for those who have never seen a photo of me. Here is one so you know why I ask for reasons.

8. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Did you look the same when you got your first permit?

9. QSA

no I got my hair cut about 9 months before I got it. Had to cut my hair becuse I was getting married, yet again lol. But I have not had it cut on about 10 years

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I am thinking you should just cut your hair :cool:

11. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Tell him that you need one for self defense and the defense of your family

12. bullfiddle

Just a little advice I could give ya is leave the black hat and coat at home when you go before the judge....:laugh: :laugh:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Doggone it Dan...........................why did ya have to go and do that again???

You know having your pic around really makes the rest of us ugly people look pretty good. :hug:

Tell him you carry large sums of money from your business on your person, that you hunt, your family protection and it is your constitutional right to Keep and Bear Arms. :peace: Thats what I used here in the great Hoosier state. GOOD LUCK BUDDY

14. bullfiddle

I got a lifetime permit last year and nobody even asked me a single question?....:noidea: :noidea:

15. BowhuntnHoosier

I'm gettin mine this year.:rockon:

16. bullfiddle

Hoosier I am not tryin to tell you what to do but if your serious about getting one do it as fast as you can. because there gonna figure it out soon that they are losing money by not making people renew their permit every 4 years. Just like they did with the lifetime hunting license...:tape: :tape:

17. BowhuntnHoosier

Mine expires next month so I am going this week.:peace:

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

do what every other NUT JOB does, just get a doctors note saying that you were once mentally unstable, but your better now.....

thats why we had another school shooting yestarday:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

19. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

yeah plus tha devils at it agian

20. QSA

why? :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: