I need some opinions!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Amanda, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Amanda

Amanda Junior Member

I need some catchy, creative names for an archery shoot that Cooper's Archery is having in Southern West Virginia? Any ideas??????? Thanks! :eek:

2. protec king

protec king Junior Member

I don't know how catchy this is, but maybe you can name it "The Southern Holler and Hoot Archery Shoot". When and where is this shoot going to take place? I'm from the northern part of West Virginia (Monongalia County). Post the details of the shoot and maybe you'll see me there.

3. Amanda

Amanda Junior Member

Awesome

Thanks for the reply!! :D I will be getting more information in the next day. My fiance and his brother is having the shoot. They together own Cooper's Archery at Twin Falls, WV in Wyoming County. It is still in the making to be next summer; however, if things can get rollin' they are planning to have it this upcoming summer (in a couple of months!) Are you member on ArcheryTalk.com? Because Caleb, my fiance, is on that site all the time and you could talk to him for way more information. :) Thanks again for the reply and the name! It is absolutely GREAT!

4. Amanda

Amanda Junior Member

Oh yea! Forgot something!

I am always from Mon. County.... me and Caleb are up here in school! :p

5. mttc08

mttc08 Junior Member

here the name to use....

The Southern WV Black Dimond 3-D Classic
    John

6. Amanda

Amanda Junior Member

I come from...

... a coal mining family. Great name! :) I saw your posts on Archery Talk as well. PSEjaws is my fiance and my name on there is PSEjawsette... just for future reference. :p Thanks again for the idea!
    -Amanda

7. Direwolf

Direwolf Junior Member

Heck, name it the Robert Byrd Archery Shoot, everything else in W. Virginia is named after him!:D