I snuck a peek into Santa's bag... I saw something that has to be for me

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by rdnkgrl_robinhood, Dec 9, 2006.

1. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

I saw Santa's little red bag just laying around in my closet today.. I know I shouldn't have.. BUT I JUST HAD TO LOOK :).....

All I have to say is SANTA LOVES ME!!

I saw a pretty little magshot sight with not one but 2 lenses :peace:

<singing>"It's begining to look a lot like Christmas" :loco:

Shhhhhhhh.......... I'll just pretend I see it :angel:

rdnkgrl

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

all right whats a magshot sight??? but you better stop peeking....

3. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

you bad bad girl!!!! :nono: Shouldnt be peekin......

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You should not be peeking Santa will know and then you'll get a lump of coal.:doh:

5. rdnkgrl_robinhood

What exactly is a magshot??? Well check this out

Well I had never heard of Mag Sight Products before till Santa left his bag of goodies in my closet... :) But I happened to find this link..http://www.magsightproducts.com/ Anyway, seems to be a pretty nice site for the money spent. Mine was right at $200 with 4x and 6x lenses and a violet light (Santa forgot to take off the pricetags)
    But it looks really good to me..It will look even better if I just find out where Santa hid my new bow:love: :D

rdnkgrl

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

:nono: You shouldn't peek...You'll get put on the naughty list!!!:Cry:

7. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Shhhhh... Quiet now.. Everyone thinks I'm an angel.. :tape: :angel: Don't tell Santa till after Christmas:) :angel:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they look like side mount pins do they offer itin bottem up or drilled lenses???

guess I should go look at the link.....

wait a second....arent you single????why do I think that???so you got your self a site???maybe I am wrong....

9. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Did I brainwash Santa??

Well as much as I shoot this stinkin bow of mine I suppose I should be single... but after a couple really really big arguements about how often I take off to shoot I guess he figured if you cant beat em' join em'... (I bought him a bow and now he is shooting right along with me.. ) Now thats my idea of great date :peace:

So..... Did I buy the sight for myself? Hmmm..... I may have played subliminal messages for hours on end while my better half was sleeping.. That's not so bad is it??:noidea:

rdnkgrl

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you better hope he doesnt find out about all your "boy" freinds on this here site.....

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

o.k. so they look o.k. until I got to the camo model.....areyou serios???take a look....it may be the funniest thing I have ever seen.....

12. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Well BOWMAN... He's only jealous of you :hug:

rdnkgrl

13. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Yeah, I didnt care for that one either.. It was pretty bad.. It's half camo, half black.. with a little silver here, a little brass there..... It's the bastard step child of the mag sight line.. It don't who his daddy is :noidea:

rdnkgrl

14. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I think you should go try it out when hes at work!!! sneek it out for a few hours!! :tape:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what do you mean half camo???? ITS CAMO TAPE...........

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

What bow did you buy him??? Come on tell us by the way we love pics.:rockon:

17. rdnkgrl_robinhood

:kiss: Thanks for the idea........ Hmmmm..... should I be good.... :angel:.... or.. uhhhhhhh..... not... :D.... This is really really hard... but I think I'll be good.. (For now)

rdnkgrl

18. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

If "Santa" was hiding your presents in your closet, than he deserved to have them peeked at. Enjoy the sight!!!!!

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Duct tape is some high quality stuff!

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am supprised they dont hook the thing to your bow w/a bungy and some bailling wire.......