I think it must be broken...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jan 14, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I think that stupid counter in my signature must be broken......well I think I will get someone to fix it on Wed....i think I will call up my system administrater Mr.Savage, and see if there isnt something he can do about it not working......there calling for like 15degrees so maybe the cold snap will kick its but in high gear.....need to get a move on for the year and this is really keeping me from the things I need to be doin.....

plus this will give me some time to do some post season scouting.....need to check some of my residential areas and see what the deer have been up to...

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

or you could put a bird feeder in the back yard and get some .22 subsonics (I think CCI makes some that sound like a pellet gun)

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I am kinda liking this warmer weather now that deer season is over. It sure does make the old gas bill a little better. I also like the post season scouting, usually no one around to bother me.

Those subsonic 22's work very well on the cats around here also.:rockon:

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Save the money on the feeder...just dump some seed on the ground...works just as good and less consern about stray rounds.

I haven't been out this year yet, but I spent the week after christmas out scoutin' and rat murderin'...If I had a counter it would say 14.

I think your counter's workin just fine...It's the guy it's counting for that's the problem...:peace: :laugh:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you know I hate to admit when your right.......

6. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

go gettem!!!! take some pics too!!

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Hey the counter is moving but it got stuck between digits...:doh: 1.5

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well it was working.......

oh and i had pics but it they wouldnt load in my computer, I think the memory card is bad or something.....

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

how do you kill 1/2 a tree rat? what did you shoot a chipmunk?

10. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

I say the counter is working fine. I think bowman is getting soft hearted for the tree rats:biggrin1: :laugh: ::peace:

Mo.Hick

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

no not a chipmunk, a red squirrel and when you get them w/the .17hmr, there is nothing edible left....