I tried but failed

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by scottg, Nov 24, 2007.

1. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

Well it seems that me and Mrs. are on the way out. It is my kids or her. I can't abandon my kids. I have 3 wonderfull kids. They make good grades, they don't run the streets or get in trouble. They don't do drugs and are all fine upstanding kids in out community. Highly respected. I don't know what to say other than my children and I will make it. :Cry:

I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks

2. SinGin

SinGin Banned

If divorce is what your talking about sorry to hear that. I got a divorce about 5 years ago, best move I ever made. I just ened up marring my sons preschool teacher.

3. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

That seems to be it in a nut shell. I don't have anything else to do. When you try to talk and no one listens, not much use in talking anymore.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

"THE TEACHERS A MOM AND SHE'S GOT IT GOIN ON":biggrin1: :biggrin1:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Sorry to hear that buddy.......and during the holidays no less....:noidea:

6. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

It does make it bad, but no use in putting it off. The sooner I can get on with my life the better. I thought that I had found a woman that loved to hunt and fish as much as me. And she does. She has had a problem with my kids ever since I got custody of them 3 years ago. Nothing we can do is right. We have agreed to make it as painless as possible. We don't want any lawyers involved, just file papers and go. I have agreed to what she wants and she has agreed to mine. All that I have to do now is wait untill I get back in the U.S. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

7. SinGin

SinGin Banned

If your not going to get lawyers involved sit down with the wife and write out EVERY, EVERY, EVERY, thing that you both want. You would be amased at what will come up down the road.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so you had kids and remarried?? makes more sense now....

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

gotta agree.......here

10. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Got divorced once a long time ago. It's tough, no doubt. Hope everything gets better.

11. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

yup sad situation and a tough call.
    My bro married a gal that didn't want any kids so they split
    hes one great guy to.
    some gals just got it in em
    unfortunate at best
    oh well this to shall pass
    Have ya got some counciling fer tha kids as they are gonna have alow ego from this
    some folks are just really selfish.
    were here fer ya ol bud.:hug:

12. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Brother....i don't know what else to do but let you know that you guys will be in my prayers and i hope you find wisdom and comfort. :hug: