i wonder if he still shoot's his bow?ya that hurt!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by midevilarcher5575, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Alway's Check Your Arrow's People!!

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

OUCH!!!!!!!!! That's gonna leave a mark...:Cry:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that looks like a mexican (made) Goldtip......:noidea:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

photoshopped:noidea: :noidea:

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I seen one like that at eh Pennsylvania ASA pro-am.. Arrow exploded in his hand at the practice range. Was ugly !!!

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

did he finish the round????:biggrin1:

7. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

Im new to archery, and my hypothesis is hes a lefty and upon his draw and his arrow fell off the rest and he released and got the arrow stuck in his riser the extreme pressure broke the arrow and the tail end of the arrow that broke went into his hand thats the ONLY thing I could think of.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

this could happen if the shaft shattered......:noidea:

9. Southernfryedyankee

Right, but the shaft would have to spontaneously combust on the draw there was no acting force against the arrow to cause the shatter UNLESS it hit the riser

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

OOOOUUUCH!!!:doh:

11. Southernfryedyankee

Is that the best you could do? I wanna hear some scientific possibilities of the cause. I do agree with you though, OOOOUUUCH

12. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

that looks like a mexican (made) Goldtip......

What kind of quote is that, are you also a racist Bowman?

13. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

An arrow that has a flaw in it can explode under the force of the bowstring...It doesn't have to hit anything to do that...
    ALWAYS CHECK YOUR ARROWS!!!

14. Southernfryedyankee

I had no idea that could happen, I know a bowstring has a tremndous amount of pressure but with no opposing force I didnt think that could happen. So just give a simple arrow flex test?

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you are a moron you really need to leave and now I am sending a complaint about you.....

I was simply pointing out that it looked like a gold tip and that they are made in mexico...where the quality has gone by the way side.....

16. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

Sure, just make sure you tell Chris to look at all your posts as well before banning me.:peace:

17. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yep...Just give them a flex and look at the ends by the insert and knock for cracks...

18. Southernfryedyankee

Its obviously gettin very tense in here, time for a joke

Three convicts escape from prison. They make it to a nearby town but are confonted by a policeman. "Hey, aren't you those three escaped convicts?", asked the policeman. Thinking on his feet the first convict looked around him and said "no, I'm Mark, Mark Spencer", "The second followed his lead and said "My names is William, W H Smith". The third said "My name is Ken.....KENNNN TuckyFriedChicken"

19. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

Which of these are you going to tell on me for cosidering you are also guilty of them,

While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other archery products.

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

If I go I guess you'll be with me? I think the first violation was calling me a B**** POST #14 if I remember??

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that stuff was staying in that thread...your spamming every thread I post in and calling me names......:noidea: and that is against the rules.....