IBO World Qualifier on June 21 and 22, 2008, South Middleboro MA

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussions' started by NerdHick, Mar 20, 2008.

1. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

theres another in Mass...same distance away from me, this one has 3 courses!!

2. Scottyluck

Scottyluck Member

There's one in North Jersey that same day. It's a closer ride. Only thing is it's the last qualifier before the Worlds. That's why I suggested the one in April.

This mean you don't want to go in April?

3. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

No, not at all...just saying we got more chances! I am going to qualify!!!

:mad:

me

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

there is a trophy class.......so you guys can still go even if not shooting in the class you have to qualify for......

if anyone needs to qualify and needs someone to ride along on a SUNDAY....I can go....:peace:

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Leghumper...

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

to NERDY OR SCOTTY OR YOU:doh: :doh: :doh:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Whomever's leg is closest...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I only LEGHUMP THE LADIES:censored:

9. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

No leg humping and Sudays are out for shoots like this, too far away to make it after Church...

:peace:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I understand......hey Nerdy you gonna make it to my Sat shoot in September??:wave:

11. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

I hope so...go over to your house and lay the smack down!!!

:wave:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:spit: :spit: :spit:

Maybe we will have to compare our scores when we are done, and just to make it fair, I will even use the Genesis:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH crap, I just remembered I wont be at that shoot, I have to work till 3....:frusty: :frusty:

13. merwin10

merwin10 Junior Member

Hi All,

Yep! The 2008 Massachusetts IBO World Qualifier June 21st and 22nd is on!

I thought I would tell you about our latest addition to the Archery EXTRAVAGANZA event in case your club members had some interest! State Archery Association of Massachusetts (SAAM) the Massachusetts affiliate of USA Archery will be having the Massachusetts State JOAD and Open FITA Outdoor field archery event during our IBO World Qualifier on our outdoor range. For more information contact Bill Proctor President SAAM at proctorandsons@aol.com . The JOAD and FITA adds a new dimension to an already exciting weekend to the Archery Extravaganza this year!

This promises to be the archery event of the year in Massachusetts. There is something for everyone we have the IBO World Qualifier; 120 target Fun Extravaganza, 60 targets each day; Mass. State JOAD & Open FITA; Tri-County league scheduled course on Sunday. We have free admission Sportsman Show with over 40 displays of outdoor sporting items. There will be free discounts from BassPro and Dick’s Sporting Goods. There will also be presentations, specialty shoots, beginners 3D course, IBO Money shoot off, raffles and much more! The Club kitchen will be open for breakfast and lunch, the IBO awards ceremony dinner is Sunday evening! Yes it is open to the public and It is FREE! So mark your calendars for June 21st and 22nd and get ready for some archery fun!

Thanks for the time!

Mike -