If it wasnt for bad luck, I wouldnt have any luck at all.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOO In the suckyness of having to wait for my lost spott hogg sight that finally arrived today, I have been strength training with my bow and my tru-fire draw check tool (has no risk of dry firing) . I finally got my spot hogg mounted on and went to draw back when half way through the draw I heard what sounded like a gunshot. After looking over my bow I came to find out that the peep sight had pretty much exploded off of my bowstring. I cant believe this crap,I drew that bow back AT LEAST 100x while waiting for my sight with NO PROBLEMS. Then not even half way through the first draw with my new sight my peep explodes. Needless to say IM PISSED. I waited a whole week for a sight that was supposed to be second day air, finally got my package (5 days late) and now this happened. Somebody tell a joke or somethin to lighten me up.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

What do you call a French guy that fly a plane?

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

a Pilot :laugh:

4. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

YOU JUST GOT CYBER MOONED

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Dude that stinks but keep your head up things will get better for ya. Then you will see the humor here.:peace:

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Wouldn't that be " Le Pilot"????????????:noidea: :laugh:

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

or stinkin cheese eating surrender monkey :noidea:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:doh: oh lord thats funny right there.......

9. frost_reaver

frost_reaver Junior Member

Hmmmm... I've seen this reference before.... You wouldn't have to be an old Yammerite would ya Dredly?