Illusion

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by muddog, Dec 30, 2005.

1. muddog

muddog Junior Member

I was just wondering anyone here shoot the Illusion 2005,2006 models?
    I havent heard alot about these bows.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I haven't shot one yet. We will be at the big Archey Trade show next week and this is one bow I will be checking out. I too have heard great things about it.

3. muddog

muddog Junior Member

Well I have not shot one either, but I just bought one it will be here tuesday. Kindda nervous.

4. PSE4LIFE

PSE4LIFE Junior Member

ive shot the 05 illusion and also just shot the new 06 with the new slimline limb pockets.....personally i cant tell a difference in between the 2 years since not many changes were made but they shoot smooth and the cam and a half shoots fast.....muddog i wouldnt be worried at all....they are a great bow and having an pse/browning pro shop local i get o shoot all the new bows and you wont be dissapointed with the illusion
    john wayne

5. muddog

muddog Junior Member

Thanks for the info. I will get it set up and let everyone know .

Muddog

6. joekidd

joekidd Member

I have shot the 2005 model, and it's a real shooter. Try it out.

7. muddog

muddog Junior Member

Thanks Joe

I never shot one , but I just bought one. Bow shops are far and few in this part of Ohio. Tomorrow I will get it set up, and Monday I hope to spread the news about it. So far Im real happy with it , smooth draw and light.

Muddog

8. PSE4LIFE

PSE4LIFE Junior Member

what part of ohio are you from exactly?just wonderign becuase im from southwest ohio adn their are a few bowshops i know in this area....glad to hear you like the bow....its a good bow

9. muddog

muddog Junior Member

About 20 miles north Marysville OH.