im mad

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bowhunter21, Dec 29, 2007.

1. bowhunter21

bowhunter21 Junior Member

i checked my states bowhunting licence cources and there are none scheduled so that ruins my dreems of hunting those freakin coyotes and hunting for awhile i wish my state cared about bowhunters more what am i suposed to do go hunting and tell the officer maybe if u had a f!@king course i would take it and i am only hunting coyotes cause there are way tomany and they ate my cats:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

2. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

confused!

why do you have to take a course to shoot yotes i thought they were considered nusiance's ,does your state require that,better check again....................good luck.........:wave:

3. bowhunter21

u need a license to hunt an ant almost in my state

ya u need a license i was going to just kill the little kitty killers but i checked just in case i amm realy pist and i cant get in a class to get one anyway they don have any classes anytime soon i think i might be a outlaw:rockon: lol i cant take these stupid laws and scense im a minor i need a adult with a license with me and i dont have one:censored: :censored: :noidea: :frusty:

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

In most of the northeast they are considered "furbearers" not nusiances so they have a set hunting and trapping sewson and you need a license...:doh:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah seems kinda stupid....they are running rampent and you need to tag them.....

6. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

!

Iam glad i live in Oklahoma the last frontier...........................:peace:

7. bowhunter21

the connecticut dep is run by stupid people

they dont let me hunt vermin that are killing pets and they have ruined a lot of lakes and rivers by putting in different species of fish into lakes that kill the native trout species and wasted money by putting salmon in rivers were the water is not cold enogh and they have wasted a lot of money on stuff like that outdoorsman should be able to have a say in the rules and laws of fishing/hunting and i want to move to a more natural and places were u can kill coyotes:peace: :peace: :laugh: :laugh:

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

All you can do is join a local hunting club and lobby your government officials to make the changes and if they don't elect ones that will...:usa:

9. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

Oklahoma rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ya you can hunt yotes year around with no limit,you just cant hunt them at night with a spot light,also you can hunt hogs year around and you can use i spot light as long as its your own land............:biggrin1:

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

We can hunt yotes 24/7 during the season lights, night vision...whatever...we just have to report all our harvests and get pelt tags...:biggrin1:

11. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

Dont need to do that either and ya we can hunt 24/7 night vision scope ,buzuca,laws rocket...................dogs my truck,whatever baby..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:wave:

12. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

HAHAHAHA...:laugh: yeah.

I guess I should say they want us to report our harvests...and most folks do...

13. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

!

We better stop or he'll be packin his bags........................:laugh:

14. bowhunter21

maybe

ill just go down south:lol: :lol: ill stay were the snow can still fal and the coyotes run around without a care until i get a licence :decision: