I'm thankfull

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by goldflinger, Nov 21, 2007.

1. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

I'm thankfull we have not invaded north Korea
    I'm thankfull places that need rain are gettting it.
    I'm thankfull for my family.

2. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

I second that notion.

I am thankfull that my family understands why I am not home with them today.

3. pilot

pilot Senior Member

I'm thankful for:

- God's grace and mercy.....even though i don't deserve it.
    - Our troops who are away from their families this holiday protecting our safety and freedom.
    - My blessings of health and prosperity
    - My wife and my family
    - My pastor....who just messaged me from his treestand about the bucks he's seen while i'm at home working on my bow :frusty: God Bless Him!! :D

- I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE U.S.A :peace:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  4. pilot

pilot Senior Member

:attention: I'm dissappointed in you guys....some of ya just ain't thankful for nuthin it would seem. This thread should be the longest thread on here by now. :noidea:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I thought I already responded, but that was a different website :doh:

1. thankful for my family
    2. thankful for my health
    3. thankful my hand surgery went well, and I can sleep again
    4. thankful for my friends here........:wave:

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Dittos ta what Polit says
    except very glad ta be bred and born and rreside in tha Southland:biggrin1:
    no offence ta my northern brethern:hug:

7. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Except in your case.....you woulda been the one doin the messagin wouldn't ya? :D

American by birth....southern by the Grace of God! :amen:

8. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

1.) I am thankful that the good Lord has allowed me to open my eyes for another day.
    2.) that I have never had to go to bed hungry
    3.) that we still live in a free country
    4.) that there are still a few good men and women in this world.

9. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

The sad part is that she has a daughter and 2 grandkids. I fully understand that no kid is perfect and mine are no better. They love the outdoors and my boys would rather be at the camp on a Friday night than in town hanging out. My wife just went back to work and some days she doesn't get home untill almost 10:00 p.m. My 13 year old daughter, when she got home from PEP Squad practice, would do her homework, wash clothes, clean house and cook dinner for us. She did it all with a smile. She was not cooking a 5 course meal, but it was plenty good enough for me. Her stepmom would come home and find something to complain about. She blames our problems on my kids. When I have a duaghter that takes up the roll of the woman of the house and still makes straight "A's". That is not a problem to me.

I would walk through the coals of hell for my kids. I thank God everyday for them. It is not easy on them, the way that I work. They don't like me being gone for a month at a time, but they understand that is what I have to do.

10. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I am thankful for, my beautiful wife, my family, the roof over my head, my 2 awesome dogs, a good job that after only being there 9 mos. thinks enough of me to offer me a promotion. I am very thankful that my older cousin got cleaned up this year and is making a strong effort to stay that way, And I am very thankful that my little cousin who aint so little anymore is done in IRAQ. he left a boy and is coming back a man:usa: . Theres more I just dont want to write a novel:peace:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

glad to here LIFE is treating you well........and good to see you posting again......