In need of first bow

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by soonerhunt, Oct 18, 2006.

1. soonerhunt

soonerhunt Junior Member

:noidea: I know what everyone is telling me to get but I don't have the money and I don't have the experience. I really want to get into bowhunting and am in need of a starter bow, a good one. Is there anyone out there that can help me out. Need 30-31 draw.

2. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

I have a jennings apex

I have a jennings apex that has a 30 to maybe even 31 inch draw on it its alittle older really nice bow single cam good strings and eveything.. Its bare can maybe come up with some stuff to put on it for you... I got the bow as a trade for some work... But I have to get different mod's for it my draw is a 27 And I was going to make it in to a bow fiishing rig....150.00 tyd I can throw in some alum arrows.....

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sounds like a good deal to me......even the right draw as long as you have had that checked by a pro-shop......you arent going to find much for less than that......

4. soonerhunt

soonerhunt Junior Member

Got one

thanks for all the offers. got a great starter bow. lov'in it!!

5. remi

remi New Member

Martin Magnum

I got a Martin Magnum. I've only used it for 1 year and was successful with it twice. Its in great condition. It has 45-60lbs. pull on it. If your interested let me know.