Indoor spots

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ib4hoyt, Dec 8, 2006.

1. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

Any of you guys have winter leagues, ours start the first week of Jan.

:hug:

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

We are starting some practice nights this month and our real shoots start the first week of January. White River Bowhunters in Bedford, Indiana. If anyone wants more info, shoot me a private message or email me at jcmorgan31@verizon.net.

3. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Gotta stay outside, several 3d shoots start up in Janurary and the rest in Feburary. Up until the 15th of Janurary I'll still be going for the real thing,:biggrin1:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ours also start the first week of january and I cant wait.....

5. ib4hoyt

ib4hoyt Riff Raff

maybe we should check in with our scores every week,,,,,im used to sucking hind tit anyway.....might be fun.......help us improve some maybe:hug:

6. Frank

Frank Member

I have been shooting in a league for about 4 weeks now. What a blast we are shooting 3 spot vegas targets. On average we have about 12 shooters of all levels. :rockon:

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Chris's 300 league starts next week and my club Indian Trail Archers starts our indoor 300 rnd and 3D league first week of January:rockon: Last year I made up a template on the computer to track my scores for every league week. Both 300's and the 3D, so I could look back at the end and see how I progressed/regressed. It was kinda disapointing to see how my scores dropped off when I switched to a back tension release, but then I saw a rise in the scores towards the end that was pretty gratifying....first couple weeks w/ BT brought the average down though. I will probably do it again this year.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2006
  8. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

We started here about 3 weeks ago, Im just shooting the 3d for now, dont have the time to do both, yet, and im waiting for my my bow too.