inventor or fiber optics!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by diamond-vic., Aug 25, 2006.

1. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

hey guys i was talkin to my mom today and i found out that she is good friends with the invetor of fiber optics. yes i said it, the fiber optic sight. they go way back to wen they wer kids. so anyway, she was talking to him today and he is goin to get me a ton of free stuff and he gave me unlimited access to his 200 acres of land in madina NY!!

just goes to show you how great it can be to know people.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

whats his name?

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Probably shoud not list names like that.....the person may not appreciate it....by the way congrats on the hunting land....is it Madina or Modina???

4. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

sorry u gotta good point there. im not sure whit its in new york, idk about the spelling

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I baited him into it. I just like googling famous people, especially ones that are famous for geeky reasons :doh:

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Hey Bowman Congrats,1000:rockon:

and that could be Medina, NY up by Buffalo.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

1000????what????me make 1000 posts????no way, and to think lately I was acctually trying to help people, how silly......after all thats all some of us do is up our post count......shhhhh, dont tell anyone, and maybe no one will figure it out.....

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Congrats Adam we all knew you had a big mouth but 1000 posts WOW.:biggrin1:

9. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

Madina NY

Was through that area years back on my way to a new duty statrion in New London Connecticut(sp). Lot of swampy areas with hardwood stand intermixed. Looks like deer and waterfowlers heaven. Congrats!!