Iron Mace shooter & pictures?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by J-Daddy, Feb 9, 2008.

1. J-Daddy

J-Daddy Do Work!

Who all on here shoots the HCA Iron Mace? How do you like them so far and can you post up some pictures? I've got one coming to me and would like to hear some opinions on them...But none of the "HCA Sucks, bashing".

2. BOWJOE

BOWJOE Guest

Iron Mace

I love mine. It's the smoothest, most quiet, most accurate bow I have ever shot. If you will install a string suppressor ( I have a MEAN_V on mine ) it will have no jump, kick, vibration, or noise at all. It is really fast too. Joe

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

HCA SUCKS!!!!:laugh: :laugh: J/K

This is not AT you don't have to ask for no bashing, very rarely does that happen over here.

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Man Law

Ive never seen it, ya need to post pic's:frusty:

5. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

oh please! man law!! you have that over here too!?!?! that is one of the little childish things i was hopping to get away from that occoured over on archery talk.. made my head feel like:bowl:

6. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

You could always go back:noidea: :noidea:

7. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Sorry

Yes it is one of them thing's we have over here.:D
    I dont know that much about Archery Talk, but if ya say ya got it, I would like to see it.:biggrin1:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Are you not a man??

is that why you are so insecure??:hug: :hug:

9. fusion3

fusion3 Junior Member

well.. i have an 82nd, marquis, general, 101st, and new black ice for 2008.. sadly i sold my 2007 cardiac!! i wish i had that one back. worst thing i ever did was sell that bow!! i could shoot it like a dream. :mad: at myself.

10. J-Daddy

J-Daddy Do Work!

The one coming to me already has an STS on it, are you using any string silencers on yours? And what arrows are you using?