It's a comin

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by scottg, Oct 10, 2007.

1. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

IT'S A COMIN'!!!

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman , Montana , while awaiting their respective flights .

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show & the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East .

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face.

The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl . .

"That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."

2. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

:lol: :lol: Not so much for the indian insult, but all for the muslim bashin!:peace:

3. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

Sometimes we have to give a little to get a little.

My wife is half indian and half bull dog. If she is not on the war path, she is sitting on her butt growlling.:bowl: :bowl: :bowl: :decision: :decision:

4. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I like the idea of "coyboys and muslims":lol:

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Oh.......its a comin alright.:usa:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

7. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

Sharpen your broadheads for the cowboy and muslim days ahead.

8. Werd

Werd Senior Member

i think it would be fun to hunt muslims instead of deer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Sharpen your broadheads? Its the Indians that shoot bows, silly. They arent in this fight. :lol:

10. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

I am sure that the Indians that are left will join in. I know that you count me in.

11. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Count me and my quiver full of arrows IN!:rockon:

12. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

well I have about 10 dozen arrows ready
    I have 1500 rounds of ammo of all sizes = 2000 down if I catch them in the right line.