Jennings Buckmaster 2000 --- L@@K

Discussion in 'Bows for sale or trade' started by jimposten, Oct 16, 2006.

1. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Hello I am getting rid of my old faithfull Jennings bow. I have loved this bow like one of my children and you can tell from the shape it is in. I have taken a deer a year for the las three years with this bow, And I have killed thousands of foam animals. This bow will make any one an amazing hunting rig.

I am moving my familly into a house big enough for the 5 of us in two weeks, and I got to get some money around for the new house.

This bow was new in 2002. It is a longer bow, very forgiving (39"ATA) 60-70lb draw, 29" dl (Adjustable) , single super cam. Just added a orange and yellow bucknasty string less than six months ago. My favorite part of the bow is its grip (I hope it shows in the pics)

I am selling one of two ways.

Option One... Bow with vital bow gear 3 pin site, Limb savers, 5" stabilizer, Wrist sling, peep, kisser, string leaches, Quickie 3 arrow quiver, and an allen drop away rest. Completely ready to hunt just add arrows.

-$225 tyd

Option Two... Bare bow

-$150 tyd
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The rest in the picture is no longer on it. I will take some better pics asap. bow has Draw Length adjustmentAbout 1/2" either way without moduals, or with moduals you can put it right where you want it.

2. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

sold

The item is sold SOLD!!!!
    SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!