Joplin MO. 3ds?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MUZZY 77, Jul 19, 2007.

1. MUZZY 77

MUZZY 77 Junior Member

Any one live near Joplin Mo. and know of any good clubs or any where that puts on 3ds

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Start with Cherokee Bow Benders located in Neosho Mo. Not sure what their schedual is but you can contact them at 417-623-5180. They are located just south of Joplin.

There is also Crossroads Archers in Willow Mo, just a bit west of Springfield and their contact # is 417-732-2960.

3. 12ring4me

12ring4me Member

Not to sound corrective, I live in Springfield and Crossroads is in Springfield not Willow Springs. You can also try Cherokee in Neosho, I highly recommend this one or you can try Trophy Ridge Bowhunters in Carthage or Avilla just east of Joplin on hwy 96. It is easy to do a search on here just go to find shoots highlight shoots by state click MO and allof them will pop up and it gives directions and numbers to call. Goodluck may see you at one of them. If you live in Joplin you may try going to Southtown Sporting Goods they are and archery shop they will help you.:peace:

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Well I did type Willow :doh: but actually ment Willard :frusty: that may also be the location of Darrell Rader the contact for the club as listed on MBH's site. Your right though, Willow Springs is about 2 hours east of Springfield.

Don't feel bad about correcting me, as my wife says, someone's got to do it :laugh:

5. MUZZY 77

MUZZY 77 Junior Member

thanks for the help guys i am familiar with finding shoots on here but my brother is in joplin and I am n central Illinois and not familiar with what is close to joplin. thanks again