Just 9 more months

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Holy Smokes, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Boy's And Girls, It is 9 more months till bow season, I don't know whither to shout or cry. God Bless HS :rockon: :laugh: :Cry:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey HS I know how you feel. Now is the time for some post season scouting, never too early for scouting.:rockon: By the way have you ever found yourself an XT yet? If not I sure hope you do soon you'll love it.:peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its time for tree rat killing......

4. Frank

Frank Member

:rockon: ha ha :laugh: !!!! Archery javelina and deer for Jan. Only down fall is that in 2 different hunting areas, drew a hunting area for javelina that is closed for deer:mad: . If I bag a deer in Jan will be done for deer hunting in AZ for 2007. So lets hope I draw a Elk or Antelope tag for 2007:biggrin1:

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

suckers! i was out for 4 hours this morning... didn't see anything though :(

6. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I am kinda glad, it will give me time to get adjusted to my new job so that maybe I could actually hunt next season.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

bet you were not out today like i was though.....

8. Holy Smokes

No Sir I ahve not got one yet> I have found plenty of them but I have got to much of that ol Scottist blood in my bones,I am still looking for that best price and will probaly go with one that is used. we will definitely have one puppy's though. I will be staying with my 41 ata shadowcat for 3d,and my 42ata soft cam firecat for winter dots. Love dat archery. It' so good to have ya'll to be involve in this love:love: of archery with.
    God Bless HS

9. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Still have two more weeks of bow season here, hopefully the weather stays nice. Big bucks are still moving, a friend of mine saw a 140 class a couple of days of ago.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

11. Frank

Frank Member

Holy Smokes,
    Is it a SBXT that you are looking for? What draw legnth and wieght? Just wondering I might sell mine just not real happy with the ATA. It does shoot great. I'm still trying to decide if I will let it go when my Commander arrives.

12. Holy Smokes

29 1/2 Or 30 Inch 60 To 70 Lbs. What Is Your Differences With The Ata.? Thanks Hs

13. Holy Smokes

Hope you get you a nice one and the weather holds out foryou CO. God Bless with a big one, HS

14. Frank

Frank Member

Well prior to the SBXT I shot 38"+ ata bows and thought that I would really like the shorter ata bow. It is a good shooter but I really prefer a longer ata, I purchased my SBXT new and I shoot it just about daily. Its is just a personal preference I like longer ata more comfortable to me. Nothing wrong with the SBXT actually I had a custom string and cable made for it and added a torqless grip and more then likely will be shooting it in Vegas. Mine is a 70# draw @ 27 1/2" so it wont fit your draw lgnth.

15. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Still hunting here. Just got back in a couple of hours or so ago. We go until Jan 11 and we have a cronic wasting disease hunt the 12, 13 and 14th in certain counties in IL.

HS, yeah I'm kind of looking forward to fishing weather but love opening day... Double edge sword.

Happy New Year everyone....

Ron

16. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

forgot to mention he missed clean :doh: