Just a little info

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Mar 19, 2007.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Ok as I am still in this week I decided to go after the fella who is gonna have release issues when shooting his league scores. And the lucky fella is DJKILLAZ oh yeah that 300 is in the past and now you have release troubles and I'm gonna sit ya down.:peace:

On another note I've been out of the circuit for a few days because it seems I have MRSA. Which is some kind of staph infection. I'm gonna have to go back to the doc wednesday then maybe put in the hospital for some IV's of antibiotics. The real bad news is I have a terrible sore on my release wrist right where my strap rides. So I'm gonna try towards the end of the week and see how it does then. For now I am not shooting any. Have'nt shot since Wednesday last I think. If I cannot go with my wrist release gonna dig out the BT and see what happens. If ya would please remember me in your prayers to heal up so I can sit ole DJ down.:laugh:

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

WOW, you are a healthy bunch of guys. Hope you feel better soon:pray:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

MRSA......More Really Stupid Axcuses:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :laugh:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  4. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Well I seriously hope you get better man!!
    Besides, I dont take pride in sitting sickly handicaps down!!! LOL

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Hey Frank...Hope you get well soon...That MRSA is no joke...:hug:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so its perfect time to switch to a hand held release......:noidea:

7. Pinwheel1969

well hoosier, theres still time for you to get that hooter-shooter!!!! I'm not worried about release issue's. LOL !! I have about 30 backups. I'll mearly switch! Good luck!
    On a serious note... I do hope you get better soon man!!! Good luck to ya this week..

8. BowhuntnHoosier

I don't need axcuses you seen my first round.

Funny thing about this is I feel fine just have a nasty sore on my wrist. I will find a way to shoot this week.:peace:

Thank you all for your kind words I know it was tough to do on the smack down page.:laugh:

9. Pinwheel1969

You got that right !! LOL
    its on though as soon as your better. WE got some catching up to do!!!

10. BowhuntnHoosier

I can't wait.:biggrin1:

As for the handheld release it will take some getting used to again.:doh: :noidea:

11. Pinwheel1969

You think a hand held will take ME down.. Dont make me laugh!! LOL
    the only way you'll beat me.. is if I shoot for ya!!!

12. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

So, BHH, how was the doc visit today??:hug:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

Thanks for asking Wheels, he said keep taking my antibiotics and check back on Monday but he said it looks very good to him.:peace:

DJ a couple of flyers and your on the pine.:laugh: Just a little flinch because your thinking of me staring you down. Remember do not drop the bow arm buddy.:doh:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it would work better if you post ominous pics of your self so he has to think of you......theres one you posted a while back that still gives my a upset stomach.....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

15. Pinwheel1969

shooting back tension pretty much cures me of dropping my arm!! You triggers punchers are the one w/ that problem!! You'll have to try harder HH . LOL
    I dont flinch either. even if you were staring at me. I would just look at it that you were admiring my form and score!! LOL

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

have you seen the naked pics of hoosier??? would make a dead guy flinch....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

17. Pinwheel1969

Well by all MEANS!!! DONT POST IT THEN!!!

18. BowhuntnHoosier

You been sneakin around Indiana late at night again??? Remember I still have the restraining order you perverted stalker.:biggrin1:

I think bowman really likes my form too much guys and gals.:peace:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

dont post it.....no problem

I wouldnt want all your computers to fry.....:biggrin1:

20. BowhuntnHoosier

My trail cameras got a couple of good pics of a bald stalker the other night but I thought no way it could'nt be.:noidea: But now I think it was.:laugh: