just for DREDLY

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bullspotter, Oct 30, 2007.

1. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Our gun season has started here, but were can still bowhunt, as long as we have our ornage on, so last night in my stand, had the bow on my lap and the S&W in my pack. In a nearby bush i heard lots of rustling but couldnt see anything, so grabbed the 6 shooter and fired 6 rounds into the bush, then listend and all was still, so i got down to have a look and found this!!!!! See next post!!!!!

2. bullspotter

Sweet my first one with a pistol!!!! To bad it was so small, but if it were bigger i could have seen it in that bush!!!

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

how old are you???.........absolutely pathetic.........I need to stop now before I say stuff, I will regret, you really arent worth the time it took me to right this........I always wondered about you......and we have had our differences in the past, but this???

this takes the cake.....please refrain from ever posting another one of your "HUNTING STORIES"......

EVEN as a JOKE it is the stupidest crap I have ever seen you write........

4. bullspotter

Wow i think someone put their cranky pants on today!!!

5. bullspotter

Well aperntly you dont know me as good as you think then, as this is obveously (spelling) not the true story behind this deer. I will explain more after I get roasted a few more times!! Sorry to have Upset your eve bunnyman...... Ps what have you always wonderd about me?

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I think my Cat is bigger than that deer :laugh: :laugh:

So, I really need to hear the REAL story now!!:doh:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I just really dont think we needed this kinda stufff at this time, and really am sick of all the hunting section bickering, it is sad that we cant get along....

I just think this would have been maybe funnier in a couple weeks when the Drew CRAP settles down....

wondering about you, sometimes I dont know how to take your posts, and I thought maybe you were showing a truer color or something.....never mind what I posted, I need to hit the sack.......

so for upsetting everyone.....I will explain tomorow.....:doh:

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

he is pissy because I went to bed last night and told him I was going hunting this morning.... my stupid alarm system is broken though. How can 2 dogs go so long without having to go out when I want them to wake me up and they need to go out at 5;30 when I want to sleep?

stupid dogs

I see you shot yours for the same thing... good move :lol:

9. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Don't have problem with the size. LOoks good and tender. But even as a joke, you don't shoot at a noise.:doh: :doh:

10. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

This is one of those time's where my opinion's can get me in freakin trouble....But i agree with BM on this one.I know...whats the chances of that noise in the bushes being a humanoid....but that freakin sounds like something a :censored: dumb :censored: kid would do:frusty: .So much for freakin hunter ethic's.I am way to opionated to voice my true opion on this.:frusty: You say you will explain more after you get roasted a few more time's...if there's a brighter side to this than that should have been the story posted.This is one of those posts that really frosts my A:censored: because of all the young kids that read it and will think that it's ok (and that they might get lucky killing a deer) if they just start blazing away at any thing that move's that they can't see in the brush.jmo

11. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

This is just not cool at all. Frankly it gave me shivers just reading it. That could have just as easily been a hunter standing behind that bush. Then what would you have done?:censored: :censored: :censored: I don't know if this story is true or not but somebody needs to delete this post all together.

12. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Man....this hasn't been my summer.A few wk's ago we were camping at our favorite place and an older couple was camped next to us(they were from WYing) and they came over and sat around the fire with us the 1st night and the topic turned to hunting and he told(bragged) about all the elk him and his son use to kill but never taged and how they were to smart to get caught...I had to stomach that guy for 4 freakin days...Seems like i'm hearing every thing that i can't stand this year.:frusty:

13. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

so you took a brush shot
    that is as demented and also juvnile as you can git
    this is one of the most unethical situations I have seen by an adult and now postin pics and braggin bout

All I have ta say is if ya come to my neck of tha wood s ta hunt let me know fer I will stay at home. I do git in them bush's ta hid on occasions
    what if it had been a person or somebody's beloved pet

This is just pulm irresponsible.
    And yes you deserve this scolding in hopes that you will start ta act older than a 10 yr old.
    i am taking you at your word on this post even if you are trollin this is a needful response

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  14. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Thanks Smokes...you said it for me.

Size doesn't matter if your proud of it and eat it .....but the sounds shots got to go!!!!:mad:

15. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Maybe we can git our congess ta pass a law agianst this behavior and anyone caught doing so sencented ta life with out parole

16. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

Bunnyman, You didn't upset anyone. this guy is not funny and his post is the exact reason I am worried about the future of hunting for my son. (3 yrs old). I know this was suppose to be some kind of sick joke but its just not funny and if anyone eles wants to post something remotely simular, SAVE IT! None of us want to here your freakin retarted joke of a hunting story! If you were a true sportsman you would have never posted this and thanks for dousing GAS on the Anti Fire you Idiot! Get a life!

17. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Yeah, I agree, not good timing on this one bullspotter. Let's get back to ethical kills and some good stories.

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey GUYS if you read my post you would see that I KNOW he was only posting this to get a rise, and its not what REALLY happened.....

MY PROBLEM is the timeing and the fact that he posted it as a true story.....

19. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i was going to leave my 2 cents..... but you guys said it all!

20. jetshowell

jetshowell Member

im sure he probibly made the story up and just put his gun on it he probibly hit it with his truck or something and was looking for a story to tell