just for DREDLY

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bullspotter, Oct 30, 2007.

1. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Had me going there for awhile. I thought maybe he was a relation to "Drew the almighty". Bad timing on the post.

2. Scablands

Scablands Member

Didn't anyone read the set up line, just for DREADLY? :doh: :fencing: We need a smiley for chain yanking.

3. compoundxx75

compoundxx75 Guest

mo i could not agree with you more. and im trying to get through this crap that drewthemighty has started. egg on face and looking like an a$$ is not good and i hope nobody else has to go through this. Believe me not everything said on here is true.

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

It dones'nt matter to me that it's not true. The fact that the story is in black and white is the problem I have. All we need to do is have some goofy activist group get ahold of it and what would happen ?

Yet another example of why there are arguments out there to shut our hunting activity down, or at least further restrict it.

Also, there are people on this site that are learning.... LEARNING ! So, what do those people learn from that ? To throw firearm safety to the wind...

I thought that post was WAY out of line, for a lot of reasons.

Ron

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

easy guys! There is a reason he directed it to me, its a joke :lol:

Poor taste? Absolutly! Team 3 doesn't need pistol kills! next time you sling an arrow through that darn bush or you are off the team!

Relax a bit everyone

6. compoundxx75

compoundxx75 Guest

ron could not agree with you more. I am on here to stop this crap that my son has started. I did not monitor his computer usage on a hunting site. Did not think it was a threat. But apparently he has caused an uproar that I dont need or condone. I do not condone what he has done or do i like it. Have I been aware of what he posts on here---no. If I would have been believe me this would have never gotten to this point. He has acted in a manner that is not in the way he has been raised and he knows my stand on antis and peta. DO NOT FEED THERE FIRE. Anything and everything they can get ahold of they will use to thier advantage or try to. So as you can see Im not too happy and Im trying to retain some kind of level headedness here. Its not easy knowing that I have 27 years of fighting for what I believe in shot in the butt by my own 15 year old. And in black and white for all to see.........

7. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

I'm all for joking around, but this one crossed the line Dred and this person deserves all the harassing that everyone is giving him.

8. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

OK guys, Did you read the 5th post down, when i said this is really not the true story about this deer, and yet you all Ignore it, and tell me im not an ethical hunter, should no shoot at noises ext, and on on on, Their were a few that were kinda waiting to see the real story, Wheels, Scablands, Clover&oats. And of couse Dredly, I named this post that cause me and him were taking via pm about hunting, and i told him id like to get one with a pistol. My point is that after the first responce to this, I posted it wasnt true, and yet all you guys didnt see that and insted of asking to see the true story you all jumped me about it, why dont you guys read more into things before going off? I know this pry was not a good move as far as timing, And pry wasnt the right thing to do, for several reasons pointed out, and I really hope that anyone just getting into hunting, dose learn that what i said i did is ok, as we all know it not!! This really wasnt funny but had a pourpose, Ive seen many posts and threads about things with you guys just going off and not reading the posts, and hacking someone to bits. (not just Drew)This is what made me do what i did, Ill take a beating to prove my point, and i do agree with you, If this were a real story... it would deserve a good hazing, and i would desrve to loose my right to hunt, Now their is a really good story to this dear, But due to that fact, some of you are so 1 sided, and pry wont beleve it anyways, im not going to take the time to post it up unless a few really want to see it. It wasnt meant to upset anyone, and if I did, im sory. Ive been on this site for a long time and like it here, And its a good group, but theirs a few bad eggs, and now I guess thats the side im on!!! Now what gets me, is alot of you will hold this against me, I will recieve all kinds of rude comments in my other threads from some of you, just because of this post, and what you think about me now. Ive seen you guys do it to others that have been sorted out of the group, and its obveious they are not to welcome here, and have done nothing wrong. Alot of you will hold a grudge against me, for saying what i did, and knowing thats not how i killed this deer, And that really tells me what kind of people You are. But in the end, ill still be the bad guy from now on, just for this post...... because its all of you, aginst me now......... Hope you all understand this to a point, and again im sory for upsetting you guys!!

9. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i would still like to here it!

10. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Guest

I jumped on you about this thread and I KNEW it was a joke! I read it all before I posted. I don't hold it against you, I've said things in my day that were horrible and mis-timed. I didn't mean to go off the deep end on you, sorry for that.:doh: At least now I know you didn't mean no harm and you know it wasn't funny. I would still like to hear the REAL story! As far as I'm concerned your posts are welcome anytime.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

THIS IS THE PROBLEM........WILL THE ANTI"S READ INTO BEFORE POSTING THIS ALL OVER THERE WEB SITE????

DOES CHRIS NEED THIS??

I KNOW IT WAS IN JEST...........BUT IT DOESNT MATTER NOW DOES IT??????

12. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

I thought it was funny :noidea:

Calm down guys....

13. hoyt_hunter007

So the other day I was hunting with my Crossbow.......:biggrin1:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

was it yours or did you beat up some homeless guy and steal it? :biggrin1:

15. hoyt_hunter007

Actually i killed 6 baby seals with my bare hands and sold their bottled tears to raise the money to buy it....

I kinda feel bad just typing that :laugh:

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Funny... I feel bad laughing at it too :lol: :Cry: :lol: :Cry:

17. bullspotter

Na the antis wont read the whole thing, just like thet dont ever read all of anything, Im sure thier 100% honest about everything they post against hunters right?? :lol: Ill be they will like the one that poped up on here about that deer with the arrow though its head that some other guy finished off with his muzzel loader. I hope you went after that guy like you did me. To me that seems alot worse then some guy CLAIMING he shot into a bush, Ill bet the anitis could pry take any post on this fourm with a pic of a dead animal in it and turn it into what they want. I already admitted what i posted was not right, and the story wasnt true, but you just keep pushing, and posting, even after you tel me im not worth you time!! But you just can keep from it can you? I even pmd you, somewhat explaining, and apoligizing to you, as you reall seemed upset, as i dont want anyhardship with anyone here, then you just keep right at it, throwing more fuel on the fire....

Secondly, Chris dosent need anymore work to do im sure, and im sure when hes had enough of me He will ban me or yell or punish, whatever it is, HE will take care of me. And ill take the punishment as it may be desrved. So dont worry about it. And if he decides to make this thread go away, well thats his choice also.

18. bullspotter

O boy you might be in trouble over that one!! LOL Thanks for the destracton!! Thanks to Dred too!!

19. bullspotter

Can I borrow that when your done? PLS :lol: :lol: :lol: :frusty:

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you know those bolts won't do anything to a bush right?