Just Got a New Bow

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Slippy, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Just got my new bow in the mail yesterday and just wanted to congratulate myself on owning such a fine piece of high performance archery shooting equipment. Who knows, maybe in a year or so, I'll be ready to start shooting competitively like all you?

2. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Whatcha get??? Alpine Silverado???

Ben

3. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

Well don't leave us hangin'. What did ya get?

Does this have anything to do with them being sponsors on your new show, as I'm sure offers were made. :rockon:

4. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I wish, that bow kicks some major arse and in that Predator fall brown camo pattern = sa----wheat!!!

But, I picked up a new Rytera Bullet-X on Ebay. Man is she a thing of beauty. I think I'm in love. :hug:

5. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Sweet, I was looking at one in the at classifieds, it's the mantis one from the lymeric contest they had around st. patty's day, but I'm worried about that Nitrous X shoot through system. Plus that may be too much green for me! But it has never been shot, and he'll probably go down pretty low in price. Maybe...

Ben

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Is the guy selling the matching wraps I made to go with the bow??? That alone should make it worth at least.............about............around......well.....nevermind, it won't increase the value, but would look cool.....:peace:

7. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

"I picked up a new Rytera Bullet-X" ...... Man Law invoked ..where's the pics? :noidea:

8. Doc Holliday

Ditto.

Here's a pic for the meantime. :laugh:

9. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Here she is...... bare bow. I slapped a Vital Gear Tomstone and a Shakey hunter on it. Need to go to Shane's tonight and get a loop and peep put in and the 30" module changed to 29" and I will be ready to start my quest in conquering the archery world. :peace:

The deal I got on her was just flat out sickening!! :cool:

[​IMG]

10. Doc Holliday

Nice lookin bow Slip. :thumb:

That cam sure looks smooth.

11. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

You can count on Martin for some of tha smoothest bows in tha industry and naildrivers as well.

Tha shoot tru system is awesome it takes some gittin' use to though. tunes really just like any other bow only issues are fixin' tha sts just right .
    Got mine workin like a champ.

12. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Nice! :biggrin1:

Ben

13. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Thank ya, the Vipro cams are new to me. They look cool. A little slower than the nitrous but I assume a little smoother. I'll be happy to shoot a 380 grain Goldtip 200 miles per hour. I'm thinking 194mph minimum but there is something nice about hitting that magical 200. :cool:

14. Smichael

Smichael Junior Member

15. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Very sharp bow there Slip.:thumb:

Be sure to update the pic when you get her all decked out.

CONGRATS

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

18. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Same seller, different bow. I have #70 limbs, this one was #50. I can't tell you what I paid but it was less than $280 and more than $270. Warranty included as it is brand new, plus its Rytera Archery, they stand behind everything under just about any circumstance. I got a new Shaker Hunter to go with it for $48 shipped. Those are usually $75 I believe.

19. Smichael

Smichael Junior Member

Nice find, you definitely got yourself a bargain. Enjoy the new bow.

20. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

That is an awesome deal...I need to get a backup hunting bow. I might have to start trolling ebay for super deals like that! (don't tell Pink I said anything about a new bow)