Just locked down Tuna Strike 2007

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Sammy PSU, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU Member

October 21st the cooler's gettin' filled :peace: :peace: :peace: :rockon: . For those of you who have never gone tuna fishing, it is actually the most fun of big game fishing IMO. The strike is just mind boggling. I'm not spamming, but if any of you guys want to go for White Marlin, Tuna, or Sailfish in Mexico.........I go with the hardest working Captain on the east coat.......and he puts you on the fish. Obsession charters out of Pirate's Cove Marina, NC. If you go in October or November, you can stay at a decent hotel right on the beach in Nags Head for next to nothing. I've done the trip several times and consumed mass quantities for under $500 total (which is what the MSRP should be on a Mathews....LOLOLOL).

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

spamming and bow bashing in the same thread......way to go:rockon: :biggrin1:

3. Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU Member

Now that's talent!!

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'm not much for the high seas. I kinda like to keep my feet on solid earth.:noidea:

You must really want a Mathews bad to talk about them so much.:biggrin1: :peace:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Frank is really afraid of water......

6. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

tuna

I love fishin in nags head and out of organ inlet fishing center & pirate's cove.
    been there many times,but if you can go out & fish & stay in nags head for $500 you got a great deal.
    The charters i used are some of the cheapest in town @ $150.00 per person a day must have 6 people or pay $500 per person for 2 on the boat which i did once,with my brother.
    In october the only thing i fish for is a << MONSTER BUCK >> to put on the wall.
    If you want any information about nags head,kill devil hills,hatteras island,etc.
    Ive been going there every year fishin,campin,golfin,etc for 30years,dad took me there every year sometimes up to 4 to 5 times a year.

7. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

I hear bowman is afraid of hair clippers.:noidea:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

watch it little man.........:mad:

clippers are my freind.....

9. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha,wp

HA, wp are you the one who makes the string's?

10. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

My wife and I went to Mexico at the Mya Riviera for our honey moon about 6 years ago for 2 weeks. We did a deep see fishing charter w/ a Captain Rick. $175.00 a person for 4hrs. food and all the beer you can drink was provided. Was a blast!!!!!!!!!!! I caught (1) Marlin and (1) Barracuda. We are planning a trip back in a few years. gonna definately do the charter again. That was the first time I have done any ocean fishing.. I do a ton of fishing on the great lakes and rivers for salmon and steel head. and some inland lakes fishing for pan fish. and we do alot of ice fishing also.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

one in the same......

12. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

camo

When he sayed camo what colors are they
    can he makem in different colors like zebra-twist/black n white or red n white.

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you would have to ask him...i ordered my first set, I will be posting a full review after shooting them for a while:rockon:

14. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

He can hook ya up kbo although he may have to restock some colors.:peace: