Just picked up the new Trykon!!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by mikeybobo99, Mar 23, 2006.

1. mikeybobo99

mikeybobo99 Junior Member

For anyone interested, I just picked up the new Hoyt Trykon, and it's awsome! 74lbs, 29" draw, Extreme 4 pin sight, ripcord rest, and with a carter release I cant believe the improvement in my shooting. AND CAN WE SAY QUIET!! No vibration what so ever and by far the quietest bow, and fastest at least that I've ever shot. I've never used sights before, and I had an old Xi demon before. All I can say is that I've been missing out and it's amazing what bows have become today. Highly recomended for anyone looking at this bow. Happy hunting!!!

2. paintless

paintless Junior Member

I ordered a new trykon in target colors,got it about 3 weeks ago loaded it with all the pretty stuff,and will agree it is an awsome bow(my shooting still sucks) but is an awsome bow.

3. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

congrats on your new Hoyt!!:D

4. DTP_HoytTec

DTP_HoytTec Member

if you start getting a guitar type noise out of the strings take out the string shox, give it a few twists and exchange them out for some limbsaver string leeches.. you'll be amazed how much better it is.

-DTP_HoytTec

shoot straight

5. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

love the trykon

I have had mine for 3months and love it. Sweet shooting machine it is. I haven't had any problems with it. love the way it shoots.. If hoyt comes out with a better bow then this it will have to come from space.. Because the trykon shoot's like a dream.. For me anyway.. It just looks sweet..

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The Trykon is a great bow so is the XL version. We setup a buddies XL and it is probably the quietest, smoothest shooting bow I have ever shot.

7. LongDraw

LongDraw New Member

I have a Mathews Conquest 3 that I really like, but the first time I shot a Trykon XL I thought, "This is the bow!" I bought a new Trykon XL and 3 weeks later I won another one in a drawing. I have the one set up for hunting and I guess I'll set the other one up for 3D. Any suggestions?