Just when you think you won't find a place to hunt...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Bozwell, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Bozwell

Bozwell Rytera Rocks!

Finally found a place to hunt this year. Had a couple of small 10 acre woodloots lined up but hit the mother lode last week. My son got permission for the 2 of us to bowhunt only a 250 acre farm in prime agricultural ground with 3 seperate woodlots totaling about 30 acres with water -holes, creeks and all.

The best part...........this farm has not been deer hunted in over 25 years. A friend of mine owns a neighboring farm and for the last 2 years has seen a huge double drop tine buck roaming that farm.

Come on bow season! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

congrats you braggert:wave: :wave: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Hey Boz... What part of NW Ohio are you in?

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

none of your beeswax.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Awe come on. I am just trying to be a friendly neighbor.

6. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot New Member

You can keep that kind of good luck to yourself in the future. Now we are all depressed at your luck.

8. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Can I be your friend???

Green with envy...:evil: :evil:

9. red man

red man New Member

can i come and hunt ? :noidea: :noidea: joking but congrats on the property to use :rockon:

10. Bozwell

Bozwell Rytera Rocks!

Just hate to strut but this property rocks. The thing is..........My son will be hunting with me and he'll be going after his first deer. He's 26, been to college and married a great girl from the city who is just great about the whole hunting thing even if she doesn't yet understand it all.:doh:

My point is........he's been shooting practicing for a year and shoots in the high 290's in 5 spot and 280+ in 3D. He's worked hard and I want him to get Mr. Big.
    I don't even care if I get a buck or not. I've had my day in the sun when I was about his age. We've still got pictures of myself with the deer and him beside me when he was all of 3 yrs old.

Maybe with a little luck, we'll get to pose for another picture this year with the roles reversed! :rockon:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

CONGRATS..............

New property is always so exciting. Learning the trails and bedding areas. I love scouting new areas to hunt. Good Luck and post up some pics of you scouting the area. Show us some of the scenery.

12. fstgstdsmpay

fstgstdsmpay Adam of Archery Outfitter

:evil: Green with Envy