Kisser Button / D ring / Accuracy

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by rdnkgrl_robinhood, Nov 4, 2006.

1. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

I am currently using 4 inch duravains. :lol: (purple and flo green):lol:

Well thank you for all of the information. This has been a world of help.
    I will try to get those pictures up soon.

I would assume that when I do finally get my new bow I will need new arrows . I dont think that these will be long enough.

Once again thank you for your help.

rdnkgrl_robinhood
    [email protected]

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

They may be long enough.. Hoyt's have that really weird design which moves the rest back pretty far... I would get the new bow first. then get measured and fixed for DL and then get new arrows if needed

3. rdnkgrl_robinhood

pictures will have to wait

I fell and broke my foot so I will have to wait a couple of weeks before I take those pictures.

rdnkgrl_robinhood

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

You don't shoot with your feet.............do you???? Just kidding I hope everything heals up nicely. Do what the doctor says.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

why you gatta kid around all the time.......

6. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

team up

I can see it now. One person pushes the well chair the other takes the shot.:laugh: actually I thought I broke a bone in my bow hand the other day, turned out to be just a bruise, but I guess I can relate........:wave:

7. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Thanks for the support guys... Hopefully I wont be down long :cool:

rdnkgrl_robinhood

8. YankeeRebel

YankeeRebel Member

You can post them right here in this post if you want rdnkgrl_robinhood. We can look at your Form and see if your Drawlength or form needs to be adjusted. If you are shootin' like you said you are shootin', I'd say it should look pretty good. Consistancy is the name of game here. But good form makes it's even better and more consistant. :thumb: