League Shooting

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Bhunte650, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Bhunte650

Bhunte650 Junior Member

So I shoot Fullmetal jackets for hunting. This is my first year with a new bow that I love. Would any one recomend using these same arrows for league?

\\\________|\
    /// |/

:noidea:

2. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

If you used different arrows you would have to re-tune the bow.
    I use the same arrows for indoor, 3D and hunting. I don't take indoor or 3D serious though. I do it for fun and practice. I use Easton Axis, but not the FMJ's.

Ron

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am going to start using Maximas for everything and do not see why you could not use the FMJ for everything????

5. Bhunte650

Bhunte650 Junior Member

Thanks, It has been a long time since I last shot league. Infact till this year I have been shooting Aluminum arrows. Not to say there is something wrong with that but it was time for an upgrade.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Alot of guys around here are shooting the Easton Fatboys or similar arrow to cut the lines. I have been shooting 2219's for everything for years then this year went to Radial X-Weaves for hunting but will probably shoot my 2219's indoors do not need the speed indoors. But if you shoot the FMJ good then why change?? Shoot what you have confidence in and you will succeed.:peace:

7. papito

papito Petering it since 06

Bowman i thought you were going to shoot x jammers

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

didnt work out that way.......

9. Frank

Frank Member

I do not see any need to shoot any other arrow if you are comfortable and shoot well with the FMJ'S. Plus why go through the hassle of having to re-adjust everything when switching from arrow to arrow. FMJ"S are a heavy arrow. Good luck to you in your league and hunting ventures.

Bowman, thanks for suggesting the Maxima arrows to me so far they have worked out great. I will be using the Maximas with my set-up.:rockon:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I amaze myself everyday......sometimes I amaze others.......:biggrin1: :laugh:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

Now thats funny:D What amazes me is that the boss keeps you around.

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

he would'nt get rid of his favorite poster.....the poster child for birth control.....:lol:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

How true that is.:doh:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I figured you would enjoy that.....I ressemble that comment......