LH Hoyt MT Sport

Discussion in 'Left Handed Archery Classifieds' started by GonePostal, Nov 2, 2007.

1. GonePostal

GonePostal Junior Member

LH Hoyt MT Sport, 60-70lbs, 26-28 draw, Bodoodle rest, TruGlo sight, Alpine Softloc quiver. In good shape, I have hunted and taken deer with bow. Very quiet. $200 +$10 shipping
    Email me for a picture. Thanks.

2. shefl01

shefl01 Junior Member

I am interested in the bow, what is your number so I can contact you about the bow and ask questions.

3. shefl01

shefl01 Junior Member

I am very interested in your bow for sale. I was wondering what year the bow is and if I could get a contact number to call and ask questions about the bow and how to pay for the bow.

4. shefl01

shefl01 Junior Member

I will offer you a good price.

5. GonePostal

GonePostal Junior Member

Shefl01, Sorry for not getting back to you, haven't been to this site for awhile. I just responded to a email from Cole Brant, don't know if this is you or not. Let me know if you are still interested. Email me at hornbp@702com.net Thanks.

6. kevinvan1963

kevinvan1963 New Member

is your mt sport still for sale?

I am looking to upgrade my son's bow, is this still for sale?

7. GonePostal

GonePostal Junior Member

MT Sport

I still have the bow if interested.

8. kevinvan1963

kevinvan1963 New Member

Mt Sport

Yes, I am interested, my son will be 14 and needs a bigger bow. This is one he can grow into. Could you send some pictures to kvandenhouten@new.rr.com so I can look it over. What are you looking to get for it?