Like new 2015 Bowtech Carbon Overdrive RH 60# in Matte Black

Discussion in 'Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade' started by Jcobb7827, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Jcobb7827

Jcobb7827 New Member

This is an absolutely immaculate 2015 Carbon Overdrive in Matte Black. Fully equipped to shoot with a 5 pin easy adjustable site, QAD full containment drop away rest, dampeners, stabilizer, 1/8" peep site, wrist sling, 5 arrow quiver, 6 new Easton Helios 340 spine carbon arrows with 100 grain field tips and top of the line Plano hard case included. I have shot only enough arrows through it to site in the 20 yard pin. The bow is absolutely flawless...not a knick, scuff or scratch on it, and has never been in the woods or even shot outdoors. It's set up and professionally tuned with a 29.5" draw length and 60# draw. Everything in the photo is included except the quick release trigger.
    I'm in this whole set up right around $1400, but my daughters tuition is due and I have to sacrifice it for $800 for a quick sale. At that price, I'll include free 2nd day air FedEx shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

Attached Files: