Limb Driver Prototype Launcher

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by oldbuck, Jan 14, 2008.

1. oldbuck

oldbuck New Member

I designed an add on arrow nest last year for the LD rest. It helps the only downside of that rest, arrow capture.
    I just finished designing and building a completly NEW one piece Stainless Steel retrofittable arrow Launcher that will capture arrows from .200 dia thru .500" dia with no adjustments. Just drop the arrow in between the capture arms. The laucher spring rate is the same, no change to your bows tune. A Big benifit is the bow may turned 90 degrees without the arrow falling off the rest. An important feature for the hunters out there! I tried to get the samples to "Jarrod" from Vapor Trail before the ATA show. Time would not allow it. They are currently in route to him. I offered to let him use my design without any royalties etc...just archers helping archers. I hope he makes it available to all the future and current owners of the LD rest.
    oldbuck

2. dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors New Member

I want one for my LD rest:wave:

3. looks good, it looks like something I would give a try. I still find it hard to let my WB go.

4. oldbuck

oldbuck New Member

Contact Vapor Trail / Limb Driver

Contact Jarrod at Vapor Trail and tell him you want one.
    oldbuck

jarrod@vaportrailarchery.com

5. oldbuck

oldbuck New Member

Contact Vapor Trail

Contact Jarrod at Vapor Trail and tell him you want one.
    oldbuck

jarrod@vaportrailarchery.com

6. Christopher67

Christopher67 New Member

Do they still have these at Vapor Trail?

No fletching contact?

7. Christopher67

Christopher67 New Member

Anyone? How do i go about getting ahold of oneof these launcher blades for my Limb Driver Pro?

8. alaz

alaz Member

Call Vapor trail, the ones I have are not exactly like the pic, but they have to small square tabs built into the blade and coated with that black plastic that function in the same way.

9. Christopher67

Christopher67 New Member

Got ya, thanks.