limb savers

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MoSkeeter0311, Oct 6, 2007.

1. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Next Question: I've got the Diamond Black Ice. It is not a split limb. I want the most quietest bow possible. Would limb savers be a viable option or just a waste of money? If yes...Any suggestions on brand? ...if no, I thank you all.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I put them on my XT for the simple fact that they cannot hurt. They absorb shock which is a good thing in my book. I also have an STS,and catwhiskers on it.:peace:

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Limbsavers work period. Get the new quad limbsaver.

I was a staff shooter for a shop when the original limbsaver came out. The owners of the shop were going to vegas for the big shoot. I said limbsaver is going to be there, get me two packs for my PSE Mach 8 (sounded like a .22 going off). The owners and other staff shooters about laughed me out of the shop.

They came back with them. I stuck them on. You should have seen the look on their faces the first time I fired that .22 with them on. Two weeks later, everyone had them on their bows.

4. Scablands

Scablands Member

I put a set on an Extreme VFT after sliding the stock BT limbsavers down next to the riser, maybe some quieter and less shock. Only cost two fps. it was a hunting bow so the more quiet the better. JMO:thumb:

5. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Thanks guys....Just orderded them.:wave: