looking for mathews cam

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by stinkbait2, Jun 21, 2006.

1. stinkbait2

stinkbait2 Junior Member

hey yall im new in here and am currently looking for a 27" cam for a mathews feather max ive found a good deal on the bow it is just a 26" bow and mom needs the 27" ive checked ebay and cant find anything there does anyone have any suggestions email me at stinkbait2@hotmail.com thanks a bunch

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: first of all.

hope your stay here is as good as you would like it to be.

Try putting an add in the WTB section. How much are you hoping to spend?

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey There

:welcome: to the forum. I too hope you enjoy yourself here. I will check with my dealer he has Mathews cams hanging around everywhere in the shop. Just to confirm you need a 27" cam for a Feather Max???? Correct I'll be going down there on Friday so I can check then if you still need it. Just let me know. Again WELCOME :peace:

4. stinkbait2

stinkbait2 Junior Member

cams

yeah that is right i need a 27" cam for a feather max my local pro shop doesnt have any used cams and said a new cam would run about 125. just lookin around tryin to find the best deal possible they had said we should be able to find a used one for 40 or 50 bucks on ebay however that was a dead end. thanks if you have any questions call me 254 722 5734

5. BowhuntnHoosier

Alright stinkbait2 I'll check tommorrow.:peace:

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I checked my stash of old cams and I don't have that size.
    Sorry.

7. stinkbait2

stinkbait2 Junior Member

thats cool thank yall for all the help

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

$125????:noidea: why would it be that much?

9. stinkbait2

stinkbait2 Junior Member

i think that was to order a new cam direct from mathews ive never baught parts like that for a bow and dont know if that is a reasonable price or not but they did say to try to find one onethe computer to save money

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

$125 That's a lot higher than it would be at my shop.

11. BowhuntnHoosier

No doubt $125 sounds a little high on that cam to me also. If my guy has it I am sure it will be alot less than that. I will probably be going down there about 5:00pm tonight.

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have a brand new one in my hand as we speak 27" 80%let off.... $80 shipped let me know.

13. BowhuntnHoosier

My shop was closed tonight the guy is going to be closed the next few days. So I can call him on Monday if you want me too. Just let us know stinkbait what you want us to do?????? Great job Bowman you are just johnny on the spot are'nt you.:rockon:

14. stinkbait2

stinkbait2 Junior Member

how much could i get one from you for i think the modle number of the cam is the EER minimax cam thank you for all the help i will let you know something soon

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Great frank this is where a good thread allways goes in the toilet....

16. stinkbait2

stinkbait2 Junior Member

i think mom is gonna try to find a used one on the computer if we buy a new cam and the bow we could get a new bow for just a little more what would yall recomend for a good bow that mom can shoot for a long time that is a good quality bow and doesnt break the bank in a 40-50 pound bow with a 27 to 27 1/2 inch draw

17. BowhuntnHoosier

I can still call my shop tommorrow if you want me to. As for a good starter bow, I would check the classifieds on here or on AT always something showing up that fits the bill. Good luck and just let me know if you want me to call the shop.

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I really like the Browning micro Adreniline, lots of adjustment and a nice shooter also.

19. stinkbait2

stinkbait2 Junior Member

if you could see if your shop has a used cam that would be nice we are going to continue to look around for a used one but look at the same time for her a new bow. what is the AT i dont guess ive heard of that

20. BowhuntnHoosier

Sorry my shop has not got the cam. As for what is AT I am referring to archerytalk.com it is another archery forum with a classifieds section like we have here. Good luck stinkbait.