Looking for Micro Midas 2 owners manual

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Grady, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Grady

Grady Junior Member

I just picked up a Browning Micro Midas 2 for my 12 year old daughter that wants to learn to shoot. A really great buy and the bow is extremely clean to be a couple of years old. However, the Browning web site only shows a manual for the Micro Midas 4, and I can tell it has a different cam setup than the 2. I am trying to figure out how to adjust the cam on this one to get her draw length right. I dont even know if a press is required for this bow to set the cam length. If someone has a manual they can scan, photocopy or a document they can email that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Grady

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

lets put this up at the top so more people will see it.....

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Welcome to the forum Grady,
    Did you try to email the tech assistance??
    dwatson@browning-archery.com

They can probably email or snail mail you a copy.

4. Grady

Grady Junior Member

That was my first shot. They responded very quickly, but told me they had no owners manuals available in print or in some form of a file to download. I looked at the online manual for the current production Micro Midas and the cams are different.

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

6. Grady

Grady Junior Member

Thats great. I appreciate you finding that for me. I was unaware of the part where the draw length can be extended even further by moving the pivot point show in one of the diagrams. Thanks again.

Grady