Looking to start using cut-on contact broadhead

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by cnorth, Jul 19, 2006.

1. cnorth

cnorth Junior Member

I am wanting to use cut -on - contact broadheads this year. I want something that will fly pretty close to my pratice tips, where I don't have to worry about changing my sights. I woul like to stay in the 75-100 gr. Any suggestions would be greatly appericated. Thanks in advance, GOD BLESS!!!

2. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

In most cases, if your shooting the proper spine arrow, proper wieght tip, at the proper draw weight, you should be able to get most any broadhead to tune in and group with your feild points, if your equipment is not properly setup or poorly tuned, you will have a tough time i believe. I shoot montec b 52s, its a 1 peice head, get awsom flight and groups out of them out to 70 yards, they cut good holes too, killed my first bull with them last year. Im shooting them again this year, most any good head on the market will work good, just keep it sharp, and put it in the animal where it belongs!!!

3. BryanG

BryanG Junior Member

G5 Tekan II

The new Tekan II are a mechanical with a cut on inpact tip. I am going to give them a whirl this year and see how they do.