Lost a very dear friend

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Sep 22, 2006.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well guys I am writing this with a very heavy heart. On monday we lost my proshop owner and operator Jimmy Sullivan. He was buried yesterday and I am feeling so very bad right now. He was the friendliest and nicest guy I knew. This guy would do anything he could to help you out. I feel so bad I can't imagine how his wife and two sons feel right now. I just do not know how this season is going to go now. I'll still hunt but with a very empty feeling for my fallin friend. He never knew a stranger. The first time I met him he acted like he had known me for years. My prayers continue to go out to his family. You will truly be missed my friend.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

:Cry: that sux dude, my heart goes out to ya.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

theres not much I can say here and now wish i was there to give you hug:hug:

4. Hoyt101

Hoyt101 Banned

Thats so sad Bro He sounded like a really nice guy such a shame that he passed away but yet he will be remembered by you and all that knew him And his probly up their shooting his bow with god looking down at everyone he loved and keep on hunting thats what i think he would have wanted you
    to do Rest In Peace Jimmy

5. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Frank, I am sorry to hear about your friend. I hope everything will be alright with his family. Keep ya head up, we are hear for ya:hug:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Thanks alot guys for all the kind words. I heard from a friend that Jimmy's sons are going to try to keep the shop open if they can. I am going to go down and talk to them next week sometime and let them know if they need any help at all that I am here so I may need some advise on some things from you fella's.:rockon: Again thanks alot.:peace:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Ask away as always you will get some answers and every once in a while they may even be the right answers........:peace:

8. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

Lost friend

The Archers Spot is holding a two night benefit shoot and silent auction on 29 and 30 September for support of Jimmy and his family. This is a neiighboring pro shop run by Tom Colvin and his family, and long time friends of Jimmy's I believe it starts at 6:00. They are going to have a silent auction on a couple bows and some other things. I've got an older Mosy Oak 32 that I'm going to give em to sell. If anyone wants to go please call ahead and make a reservation for which night you want to go. I think the number is 812-384-8000 in Bloomfield IN. They are expecting a big crowd. Hey Frank, I told them I was going to go on Friday. Let me know which night you can go and maybe we can meet up there. I think everyone has turned out to help Abe and Cody, Jimmy's boys, keep things above water. As Frank said, this is a fella that gave everything he had for the sport and he'll be sorely missed.