Made Changes

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by S.ROB, Jun 7, 2006.

1. S.ROB

S.ROB Junior Member

I took a little road trip to an archery shop a couple days ago. lookiing for a different peep sight. I shoot my hunting rig for 3-D so I put a hooded sure peep with a 3/16 housing and1/8 screw in ap. Next got rid of the vertical inline sights and picked up a viper pro camo with the 0.10 pins, the camo matches bow awsome. Put on an STS it works very well.we also tweeked my draw length a little shorter and shortened my release. The bow is shooting so sweet. SCOTT

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Cool

Nice to hear your bow is shooting so good. :rockon: How about some pics of those new accessories on your rig. :peace:

3. S.ROB

S.ROB Junior Member

Hoosier -pics

HOOSIER ,
    Did I forget to mention that I am P.C. CHALLENGED. I will break out the wifes camera and see what I can come up with. would be happy to let everybody check them out. The only other thing that I would like to add would be some strings and cables, maybe some green and brown winners choice. definatly before mid july, before all the shops around here get real swamped . Shooting saturday I'll see if I get may 6-points I was looking for.
    Scott