Magnus Bullheads!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by AAarcher, Jan 21, 2008.

1. AAarcher

AAarcher Sleep when your DEAD!!

is anyone going to be interested in trying these out for turkey hunting this year? I'm planing on starting a thread in the classifieds and would like to get some input from everyone before i buy a bunch of these to distribute out. If so, are you thinking 100 gr 2 3/4" or the 125 gr 4" :biggrin1: ? These are a great answer to the Gobbler Guillotine (which was a great product) but you can shoot these into a layered target for practice, no straws over the blades and you can use your own arrows and vanes to shoot them!
    Please Reply!

Thank You,
    Aaron

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I plan on trying them this spring.

3. AAarcher

I have been informed, but havent checked yet, that the 125gr are 3 3/4" dia. not that it really matters... that turkeys head is comming off! :bowl:

4. AAarcher

For some reason i cant post the link to the Bullhead page on the Magnus website.. It has great pics and 2 youtube videos explaining the heads as well as a couple of fall turkey hunts! Videos sold me!

just try:
    magnusbroadheads
    .com and look for the bullheads of the site, easy to find...

these come in packs of 3 with 3 replacement blades!!!!!

5. thejake254

thejake254 quick draw

i live in kentucky, and our archery turkey season didn't go out till the 21st of january. i got ahold of some of the bullheads. Im tellin ya fellars, they're AWESOME. I shot two mature hens in the wing joint, and they were POLAXED!! Best turkey head i've found so far. beats the hell out of a guillotine.