Magnus Buzz Cut Question

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Leggro, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Leggro

Leggro Junior Member

Was looking at switching from my trusty NAP thunderhead 100g to the buzz cut 4 blade 100 g. Don't know why just want to change it up. Any opinions about them would be great. Tuning, penatration, flight etc.... Thnks

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

My wife uses them and she blows through everything she shoots (which is a lot)!

3. Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot New Member

I've been shooting my untrusty thunderhead 85's for two years now and switched to the magnus stinger 100 this year. I've shot them a few times and love them about 300% more than the thunderheads. These are much better balanced, and the huge blades are way easier to handle when sharpening. They came from the factory rather dull, though. They shave hair, but not easily. I'd give them a nice leather rubbing or crocstick before hunting with them.

4. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

if it aint broke dont fix it!

5. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I have not shot the buzzcuts but the regular Stingers are Awesome!! I am alos trying the Snuffer SS this year. I dont think youll have any issues with any of Magnus' heads but if you do shoot Mike or Woody an e-mail and I guarantee you that they will get you fixed up and fast!