Magnus Stingers

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Daverdawg, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Daverdawg

Daverdawg Guest

Anyone shootin the magnus stingers? Im tinkin of changin over from 3 blade muzzys

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2008
  2. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

I have been using magnus broadheads off and on over the years. The last couple years I tried several of the new brands too. They were good heads also but I think that magnus heads are just as good so I am going back to them.

Rick

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Any particular reason for the change other than just wanting to try something different????:noidea:

4. Rattler

Rattler New Member

The Magnus Stingers I tried were the least durable I have ever shot. I guess that is why they give a lifetime warranty:noidea:

5. Daverdawg

Daverdawg Guest

Yea hoosier im looking for a better bloodtrail and my accuracy at 30 yards is not as good as id like it to be. Ive tried evrything i can think of in adjustments and just cant get good enuff groups at 30 yrds (4" groups) So in all that saying i wanna try some differeant broadheads (fixed) and see how that works out.Oh and i like the idea that they replace the broadhead with no questions asked so i wanna start with that one

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2008
  6. vonottoexperience

vonottoexperience Senior Member

Stingers fly great and are plenty sturdy enough,but great blood trails aren't there strong suit. They'll get the job done but from what I here blood trails are sparse. They do penetrate very well..... Try G5 Strikers or Montecs for good flight and bigger holes.

7. shaft

shaft Member

Four inch groups at 30 yds with broadheads? That is about the size of a deers heart. Dont see a problem with that!! I'd stick with what is working.

8. Daverdawg

Daverdawg Guest

Yea shaft thats an acceptable group but id like the same grouping out to thirty as well as my twenty yrd groups. Now if i can get 4 inch groups @ forty yrds ill be a happy camper