Man huntin'

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Holy Smokes, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Ya think gonna agianst a deer is tough stuff
    try goin' heads up with another preadtor
    now that sounds like fun
    just ask a fellar thats been in a war
    or stalked here:usa2:

2. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

it is no fun when they shot back. our men in service have all my respect. they are why I am sitting here in a warm house with my family typing in english.

3. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

:amen: to that....and when this war is over with...we'll go on with normal living but for a lot of the men'womem serving...their lives will be changed for ever.

4. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Trust me war is not fun. This urban warfare these men are going thru has to be the worst type. My hat's off to them and my prayers are always with them and they have my total respect. At the local "Pub" I always send them over a drink and have the waitress tell them "Thanks" for me. They don't get the credit they deserve.:usa:

Also want to throw in a little thing for ....Toys for Tots....While home from my first tour in "Nam" I spent Christmas day helping to distribute Toys at an orphanage. Today, It is still the best memory of Christmas I've had.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  5. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I have worn my Pray for our troops bracelet that my Bowtech Tribute came with EVERYDAY since I bought my bow well over a year ago. It came off of my wrist 1 time and that was to move it to the other arm because my release was getting in ITS way :) and I cant shoot lefty HAHAHA :peace: