Mathews Apex 7 Loaded

Discussion in 'Mathews Bows for Sale or Trade' started by rboballen, Mar 7, 2008.

1. rboballen

rboballen New Member

I am selling an Mathews Apex 7 that I purchased new last Fall. The bow hasn't been shot more than 250 times. It is the best bow I have ever shot or owned but I have gotten into Bird Dog trialing and I don't have time to shoot archery tournaments and field trial too. Too bad I didn't get to compete with the bow. I robin hooded an arrow while trying to sight it in during the first few shots at 20 yards. Below are the details

Bow: Apex 7 Black Riser & Camo Limbs #60lb 27-1/2" Draw
    Rest: Trophy Taker #10 Launcher
    Sights: Axcel AX3000 Sight Bar w/ Viper 3X .10 green dot scope
    Stabilizer: Vibracheck 24"
    Release: Tru-Ball Chappy Boss (3 Finger /Thumb Release)
    Felt Wrist Strap with stabilizer knuckle.
    Camo Vista Side Quiver
    I will even throw in the Mathews Leather hat that is still in the box.

I have four arrows that I will send with it in the box that I bought it with. They are Carbon Express CXL2-150 w/ 85 Grain Titianium Point. The arrow weighed 5.3 grains and chrono was 280 fps at 54.5 lbs. $1550.00 (shipping included) for the complete bundle. I still have receipts and the cost was right at or just over $2000.00 for the set up. I hate to loose 500 but I also hate for it to hang on the wall while I bird hunt. If interested let me know and I can send pics or call you.

2. rboballen

rboballen New Member

Bow is gone...

Thanks,

3. tecumseh

tecumseh Junior Member

...sounded like a nice setup. I am looking at buying an A7. :usa:

4. ouija

ouija New Member