Mathews dealers

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Mathews Man, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

I just want to know if there are any Mathews dealers out there who could help me with a little problem.

What I need are new string suppressors and a new rubber stopper for my ovation cam it goes on the screw(the one that sets the draw from 29 to 29.5). I cant get help from my local dealers:frusty: So any help would be great.

2. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Go to your Mathews dealer. they should have them. If they refuse to help you go to the Mathews website and get their telephone number.

3. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Might also want to talk to bunnyman. I think he works for a shop the deals with alot of mathews. Might be able to help you out.

4. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

I have been tring to get my 2 local shops to order the 3 items I need and for 6 months they still havent. I may try the Mathews site but They always tell me to go to my dealer:frusty: Mabey I may turn from a "Mathews Man" to Bowteck or anyone who is willing to help the coustomer:frusty: I mean come on it cant be that hard to get a new rubber kit for a Ovation

5. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Give Joe a call, he may be able to help you out...

Northern Dutchess Archery
    Phone: (845) 758-3651

6. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

NerdHerk- Thanks for the Help. I posted a thread on the Mathews site and just got a PM hopefully this matter will be put to rest. If not I'll contact the number you listed.

7. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

I dealt with the Mathews Warenty Dept. And They took care of me and I coudnt be happier. They were on top of thing and couldnt have been more helpful. It has restored my faith in Mathews as a top notch company.:rockon: