Mathews Forum Spam

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by wp_bowmaster, Jan 10, 2008.

1. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

The following is an email sent to you by emm11 via your account on Mathews Inc. Forums. If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect .

I am Emanuela Fofana and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who was killed by the rebels in northern part of the country in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire in 2005. I wish to request for your assistance in transfering and investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country.

I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Five million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($5.500,000)to your account designate hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues.

I will give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded.

Awaiting your immediate response via this email address :emanuell7@yahoo.fr

God bless you.

Miss Emanuela Fofana.

Tel:+225 0723 4723.

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

That'll teach ya for hanging out in places like that Cody. Oh by the way give your dog to somebody else quick there was a shooting today...:laugh: :laugh:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

isnt that wonderful............

hey Cody did you post it over there yet???

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

STUPID people they should learn to get a job and stop trying to steal from others.:mad: :mad: :mad:

5. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Dude.... Fana fana FoFana banana nana mo mana, Fee Fi fo mana..... FoFana! :peace:
    You have to trust someone from Yahoo France, right? :lol:

6. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

:lol: :laugh: :bowl: :lol: :laugh:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

my thoughts exactly:lol:

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'm going to need to see a photo..

9. Timmer

Timmer Member

What amazes me is that this scam works. They wouldn't keep doing it if people didn't keep falling for it. "Stupid is as stupid does."

10. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

I just got the same message again!!!:mad: :censored: I am going to tell this women were to shove her money, up her arse!!!:censored: :censored: :mad2: :mad2:

11. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Cody, Do not reply to that email dude just delete it and be done with it its a phishing scam.... No need to let them know your email address is legit..:noidea: