Mathews never has any limb issues......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Aug 19, 2007.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..............thats ugly. But I'm sure it will get taken care of. Just like any manufacturer.........it happens. I'm just glad no one was hurt at least I don't think so. That is the main thing.

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Can I get my money back on that Mission? :mad:

J/K :peace: :peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont think anyone was hurt......his first post...you think it was to stir the pot.....

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Oh, he's a-stirrin. Probably a stinkin alter. :mad:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that was on the new STRONGER limbs of the drenalin.......

I for one could never understand why they had to come out w/this stronger limb when i didnt see any problem w/the old one??:noidea:

so are they saying the old ones were a problem????

6. BowhuntnHoosier

But it does happen to them all from time to time as long as it does not become a habit with a certain brand or model. Things break and especially when they are man made.:peace:

7. BowhuntnHoosier

I think its because they cut them down in size to make the bow lighter is why they say stronger.:noidea:

8. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

If it aint broke!! Dont fix it..

9. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Every company has a riser or a limb break a long the way

As they say......Stuff happens:tape:

10. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

When I first started visiting archery forums a couple years ago, Bowtech limbs were flying apart left and right. Mathews shooters were always the first on scene to razz and make smart comments to the Bowtech shooters. Other Bowtech shooters would come to the rescue and post things like "don't worry, Bowtech will take care of you". Mathews shooters would ask questions like, "why doesn't Bowtech stop selling their bows if the limbs keep breaking?", "why doesn't Bowtech recall their bows before someone gets really hurt?", blah, blah, blah.

Fast forward a couple years, Bowtech has gotten thier TNT limbs under control and now Mathews limbs are flying apart left and right. Did Mathews stop selling em when this started happening? Have they recalled and replaced all the Drenalin limbs that could be defective? Nope..... But, don't worry, I'm sure they'll take care of it.....:D

11. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Disclaimer...... My statement regarding Mathews limbs flying everywhere is based on the number of Drenalin limb failures at my local shop. 3 that I know of in the past few months. Those might be the only 3 in the country...:noidea:

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Keep in mind guys:

A person who has a negative experience will tell everyone they can, a person that has a positive experience will tell noone.

In the middle of the "bowtech crisis" several polls were posted on AT that had hundreds of responses concerning breaking limbs. there were confirmations of broken limbs by every manufacturer.

Was Bowtech worse then everyone else? Maybe that year, they also sold a LOT of bows. keep in mind if 1 in 100 breaks thats a 1% failure rate. if 10 in 10,000 breaks thats a .001 failure rate. If every single one of those people whose limbs break posts about it on AT thats still a .001% failure rate.

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I was not defending Mathews, and hope you guys relize this......:noidea:

14. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: Holy :censored: that sucks

15. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Nope. One of buddies just had the bottom limb crack on his Drenalin 2 weeks ago....actually, he is the only one i know who actually owns one, what are the odds of that? :D

I think it's a valid point that it could happen to any manufacturer.

16. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I'm not saying that all bow companies don't have issues. They all do. I just thought it was funny when it came full circle and all the guys that were bashing Bowtech a couple years ago are now saying "don't worry about it, Mathews will take care of it...." :lol:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the guy should go try and post that same pic and thread over on the Mathews forum and see what happens:lol: :lol:

18. pilot

pilot Senior Member

I didn't intend to infer that if that was how my post read....:biggrin1:

I personally think it's very amusing also....sounds like 99% of the guys i shoot with. :frusty:

...don't forget to send me a link if it happens! :biggrin1:

19. nyarcher

nyarcher Member

I doesn't matter what brand it is it still sucks.:tape: