Mathews Outback 70# 29" R/H

Discussion in 'Mathews Bows for Sale or Trade' started by H&S Archer, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

Mathews Outback 70# 29" R/H bow look great but has a big scratch up section by the stabilizer hole in the front which is covered in black paint.$325.00 plus shipping "Firm"inside the 48 states please.

2. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

Look at the section around the stabilizer hole.

3. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

I am throwing in 1 dz. Cabelas SST 220 shafts brand new with nocks {3 of the nocks are slightly different}. I don't have the outserts for them but they still available. I also cut to length no extra charge.

4. whitetail99

whitetail99 Senior Member

I want to mention I know this guy. I am helping him figure out how to list a adds here and some of the ins and outs of the classified section here . You can buy with confidence. I guess you can look at as I will underwrite the transaction { I have been a member of many websites like this one for years and have a great traders feed back going back several years with dozens of other members at Archery Talk,Eders,AD & Ebay} and try to help out until he is on his own. I also must mention this guy is serious about archery and really knows his product. Any question please feel free to PM me { Whitetail99 } or H&S Archer. Thank You

5. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

Thank you for the Pm's
    payment received by 777hunter Thank you whitetail.fanat for the interest. Glad to get the first transaction out of the way. Thank you for the patience and the PM's .. H&S Archer

6. H&S Archer

H&S Archer Member

Need to lock ... help would be great Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.