Mathews Switchback Bow For Sale (pics)

Discussion in 'Mathews Bows for Sale or Trade' started by dannyboy84, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

Here is the story... I own 2 of these Mathews Switchback bows, I used this bow as my back up bow for the past two years. Used very lightly - no target shooting with this bow except when i sighted it in a handful of times. You will not be dissapointed with this bow! I recently installed a brand new Winners Choice string in the fall of 2007 (i change all my strings on my bows after every two years- no matter what). Meticulously maintained to the fullest, I take care of all my bows and know a great deal about them and how to keep them in top shape. This bow is mostly void of any major scratches, it has absolulty no cracks breaks or any problems at all!

I am also including a detachable Mathews Arrow Web Quiver that is also in Very nice shape. It also has a pair of new string leaches, Brand new D-loop for a mechanical release and also a Limbsaver Insulator Strip on the handle (all can be taken off if you choose). The reason i am selling this bow is because I recently purchased a Mathews DXT and have no need for this bow and am going to use my other switchback as my new backup bow

2. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

3. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

4. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

5. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

6. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

7. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

8. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

One more thing...

The cable is also been changed (same time as string) But is a Zebra brand string (mathews string). I was unable to get the same color cable as the string so i opted for the original cable. If you want to contact me you can PM me or email me directly at dannyboy84@hotmail.com

9. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

Sorry...

I am looking to get $500 for the bow (includes everything you see in pics) thanks!

Dan

10. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

beautiful bow! I wish I had seen this a month ago!

Rick

11. clemenlp

clemenlp Diamond in the Rough

What is the draw length and weight, I didn't see it in the post anywhere? I may have missed it though.

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

This is a fantastic deal. It won't last long at that price. Wish I had the extra money for a bow.

13. dannyboy84

dannyboy84 New Member

sold

Bow has Sold

Thanks,
    Dan

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Lock the thread...:noidea:

15. J.C.

J.C. New Member

he wouldn't have to if we didn't keep bringing it to the top.......:noidea: :biggrin1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.