Mathews Switchback XT

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by Dan Lipinski, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Dan Lipinski

Dan Lipinski New Member

Getting back into archery after an 8yr layoff due to injury. Would appreciate any feedback on the Mathews switchback bows. What oes the XT stand for?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum. Great to have you with us.

The original switchback '05 was 33" axle to axle and 7" brace height. Then in '06 Mathews came out with the XT. It is 31" ATA and 7.5" BH. I have had my XT since Feb. 06 and absolutely love it. Give them all some attention. Shoot all you can then decide what you like. Some people do not like Mathews because they are slower than others but I personally love em. Its all about personal preference. If you have any questions at all just post up. We are more than happy to help you out.:peace:

Oh to answer the question..............I don't think the XT stands for anything in particular?????????????????:noidea:

3. Dan Lipinski

Dan Lipinski New Member

Mathrews Switchback XT

Regards,
    For the advice. I have a brother just retired after 30 yrs service as a lt.col. in U.S. Army. ex. airborne/spec. forces /back to serving his final five as the C.O. where he did his basic in Missouri and sincerely apprerciate all that you and every service man/woman has and is doing for our country.
    Sincerely,
    Dan

4. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

a good friend of mine has an '06 Switchback XT and he swears by it. ive shot his a few times and its a nice shooting bow.